As the official magazine of Delta Sigma Pi, every issue of The DELTASIG
contains Fraternity information, inspiring ideas for how you can become more involved in the Fraternity’s activities, and helpful insights on navigating the world of business. If you have story ideas, submit them to the magazine
Who receives The DELTASIG?
Each issue of the magazine is available online
to all members. Print copies are also mailed to:
- Current Leadership Foundation donors.
- Collegiate chapter officers: President, Senior Vice President, VP-Pledge Education, VP-Finance, VP-Chapter Operations, Chancellor, VP-Professional Activities, VP-Community Service, VP-Scholarship and Awards, VP-Alumni Relations.
- Collegiate chapters (each collegiate chapter receives 10 copies of the magazine for circulation among its members).
- Participants in the former Life Member program (a Fraternity program until 1992).
- Faculty and honorary initiates for five years following initiation.
- National Fraternity officers.
- Golden Council members.
- Leadership Foundation donors having reached $250 or above in lifetime giving.
- New alumni members for the year following college graduation.
If you don't currently receive the magazine but would like to subscribe, you can find digital copies of The DELTASIG online
, or request a hard copy
. To renew your subscription, you may make a donation of any amount to the Leadership Foundation
. Be sure your contact information is updated in Fraternity records
so you will receive your magazine in a timely fashion.