Congress highlights included:
- Keynote provided by Jeff Zych, DePaul. His presentation of Workplace 2020 highlighted how new technologies are transforming the workforce and ways to adapt to those changes.
- Honorary initiation of Barry Salzberg, former Global Chief Executive Officer of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited
- Presentation of the Lifetime Achievement Award to Tim Gover, Southern Methodist.
- Election of National Board of Directors and Regional Vice Presidents.
- Recognition of donors to the Leadership Foundation.
- Presentations by the 2014 National Collegian of the Year Nick Rizzi and 2015 National Collegian of the Year Chad Robinson.
- Educational sessions on topics ranging from financial tips to résumé realities to social media and technology.
- Thursday night outing to Medieval Times where the black and white knight defeated the knight from the rival kingdom.
- The Grand President's Tailgate and Dance with a office chair floor hockey tournament, games and "special guest", the GEICO gecko.
- The Grand Chapter Congress Banquet, a formal affair that opened with a Grand March by Fraternity leadership, emceed by Gus Allen, Western Kentucky, and ended with Conchita Dixon, Penn State-Erie, leading the "Rose of Deltasig."
Congress Legislation Review
(See update bylaws.)
Bylaw Article XVI, Section 3 was amended to determine the naming of collegiate chapters after Psi Omega. Chapters after Psi Omega shall be designated with two Greek letters in reverse order: Omega Psi, Omega Chi and so on through Omega Alpha; and as Psi Chi, Psi Phi and so on through Psi Alpha; etc.
Bylaw Article XIV Section 5 was amended to allow the Board of Directors to align discipline of a chapter with university discipline.
If you didn't attend, plan now for the 2017 Grand Chapter Congress, August 16-20, in New Orleans and experience firsthand all Congress has to offer.