Delta Sigma Pi funds programs and scholarships through a general fund and a variety of specific funds and endowments. Donors can designate tax-deductible gifts for specific leadership programs or scholarships or donate unrestricted gifts to support a variety of current programs and needs
Individuals or chapters who wish to start a new endowment
can begin that process at any time by completing an agreement and making a minimum required gift. Funds then build to the endowment stage, at which point the Foundation begins to award the proceeds. Your gift may fund Fraternity programs like LEAD
, scholarship keys
, chapter awards and recognition
, individual scholarships, or other programs you designate.
Scholarships make a significant difference in the lives of students who receive them. Your gifts not only provide recipients with an education, they also enable the future leadership, innovation, and impact these students have after graduation.
Delta Sigma Pi educational funding is awarded annually in several forms.
- The Foundation helps to provide funding for at least 10 LEAD School and LEAD Provincial Conference events per year to provide leadership and professional development education to pledges, collegians, and alumni.
- Scholarship Keys are awarded annually to the business student with the highest GPA at each school with an active Delta Sigma Pi chapter.
- The Foundation awards more than $60,000 annually in the form of academic scholarships.
- Collegian of the Year Award winners receive more than $20,000 in scholarships and recognition.
- The Foundation provides more than $13,000 annually to chapters for educational grants.
- The Foundation also helps fund educational sessions and professional development at volunteer training events and Grand Chapter Congress.
Learn more about the Delta Sigma Pi endowment funds and scholarships your gifts can support.