Delta Sigma Pi Golden Council membership is conferred on Fraternity leaders who have served their terms of office with distinction. The Board of Directors votes to award Golden Council membership to:
- Elected members of the Board of Directors who have served for at least two years.
- Elected Regional Vice Presidents who have served at least two years.
- Chairs of national standing committees who have served as chair for four years.
- Any member of the exempt Central Office staff who has served at least two years.
- Any member of the non-exempt Central Office staff who has served at least five years.
Golden Council membership is a lifelong status, extended to members who embody Delta Sigma Pi ideals of service and dedication to the Fraternity.
Delta Sigma Pi Golden Council Members